Frequently Asked Technical Questions
How do I register for the online activities in Learn to Read?
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to http://my.hookedonphonics.com.
2. Click the orange "Register" button to create a MyHOP account.
3. Enter your information and click "Submit".
4. Enter the UPC code on the side of the box.
5. Enter your nickname and click "Submit".
6. On your My Readers page, you may click on each level of the program as your child uses it. This will take you to the progress path, where you can click on each lesson as your child finishes the lesson in the workbook to access games, downloadable content, videos, and book recommendations.
If you have any problems accessing MyHOP, please contact us at 1-888-605-5055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.